We are pleased to announce that Umoja Release Notes are now available on the Umoja website under the System Status & Release Notes page.
The Release Notes aim to increase awareness among end users of significant Production changes to the Umoja solution, including defects resolved and enhancements completed.
Each Release Note will cover the following information:
- Release Note year and issuance number, for example, 2016-002.
- Period of time covered by the Release Note.
- Production changes itemized by Process Area, for example,"CS: TV - Travel Management".
- Umoja INTTRK #, for Umoja internal tracking purposes.
- iNeed SR or WO, or the Umoja Change Request number (CCBREQ#).
- Description of the problem and the resolution.
The Umoja Team is planning to post these notes on a regular basis on the Umoja website. Currently, the Release Notes will be posted as PDFs, however, we are working on upgrading to a more interactive delivery mechanism.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Umoja Team